Outdoor advertising with neon signs is among the most bright, most unique, and most beautiful types. The lights of neon greatly catch the eye of those who pass by even in darkness. Advertising using neon can be described as one of the most captivating kinds of advertising. It’s difficult to miss the vivid writing and images.
Neon Sign History
The neon signs were lit up for the first time in Europe in the 20th century. It’s hard to ignore the popularity of neon signposts. They light up at night with the last rays of the sun. They are a key part of the nightlife. Even a museum in the city of Las Vegas is dedicated to this type of advertising and design. You can now personalize the neon sign you want online prior to placing an order.
Neon signs have many advantages. Below, we have compiled all the facts that are reliable about neon signs for you.
- Tubes filled with neon or argon can be transformed into any design in the hands of an expert craftsman. Starting with street signs and lights, ending with whole pictures in bars and nightclubs and bars – all of this is possible using neon tubes.
- Durability. In general, neon signs last between 10 and 15 years. This is an enormous saving when compared with lights.
- Temperatures are not the only thing to consider. Fluorescent light bulbs aren’t so concerned with snow or heat, but neon tubes are.
- The neon sign will not overheat. The maximum temperature for heating is about 40 ° Celsius.
- You can select any color. Utilizing neon tubes, it is possible to make nearly all shades and colors.
- They are combined with other elements. They are able to combine these elements with other elements because of the lower temperature of heating.
- Instantly instantly. Instantly glow.
- There aren’t any dark areas in the tube due to the uniform distribution of gas. Thanks to this, the color stays uniform across the entire area of the sign.
- No burnout or short circuits, Neon signs are secure.
Application Neon Sign
Neon signs are very popular in businesses with a special designs. It could be a café, restaurant, or bar that wants to give an amazing design look.
Neon signboard for the bar. The most frequent use for neon signs, of course, the most common are for bars. The late hours of these establishments and the neon signs that are readily available make this a great choice. The neon sign can be used for both outdoor and interior decoration. Decorators can focus on key areas of business by putting them, for instance over the bar or on the stage on which performers perform.
Neon sign for home. Neon signs are not only used for advertising purposes but also for private homes and apartments. Customers love the quirky style, as well as the innovative design. The neon sign looks great in the living room, where family and friends are able to gather for a time of fun. A neon sign is a good alternative to a night light if you hang it in your bedroom or kids’ room.
Neon signs for photoshoots. Photographers/videographers have discovered the uses of neon signs for unique and interesting shots. By putting signs in areas that are used for photo shoots, you can make the impression of a photo shoot.
Neon Home Signs
Have you ever wondered how to make your home stand out, and step away from the dull conventional design options? The ability to add a splash of color to your everyday choices of design is now a breeze.
Each item is designed according to the preferences of the customer. It is an opportunity to purchase a neon sign to decorate a space that will be designed specifically for you and will add value to the look of your home’s interior.
Why do we suggest using neon when it comes to improving the interior design of an apartment?
- Light source = decor element. The style of fluorescent light will not only enhance the interior but it can also be used to decorate shelves or walls.
- Neon is used for a lengthy duration. Neon does not have an intense filament, which can spontaneously go out. You can purchase a neon sign for the space, and don’t be concerned that within a few months, you’ll need to order an additional one. The neon sign will last about 10 years.
- Security. The temperature of the product in use does not exceed 40 degrees. Therefore, the risk of fire from these decorations is much lower than from a table lamp.
- Low power consumption. Neon in homes is more energy efficient than incandescent lighting, which makes it the best option for operations.
- The neon light is operating almost without sound.
- We explore the possibility of making patterns using light of any size or shape.
What can I do to place this sign in my house?
There are many ways to make use of the light source in your home. Below, we will list just a few of the most common and possible applications:
- Ceiling lighting. Ideal for creating effects of lighting and patterns for lighting, particularly when using ceilings of different levels or ceiling structures.
- Floor lighting. Floor lighting.
- The wall is lit. Neon for interiors allows you to design figures of all kinds of complexity, such as drawings and inscriptions. These solutions are ideal for living rooms, bedrooms kitchens, home bars and even kitchens.